Thursday, October 29, 2020

Design A Killer Infographic Resume CV Design Under 24H











About:

Hi there, 



If you are reading this, then you definitely know that a CV, Resume with great Graphics works better than a standard one.



I am designing Infographics on a daily basis for over 5 years now and have got a lot of requests about creating CV Resumes in infographic style, 



so I've decided to create an extra gig that focuses your Infographic Resume. 



Before Ordering Ensure that:

  • You have your personal details ready so that I can include them in your resume. 
  • Nothing else. Trust the rest of the process to me.
  • You can always write any extra wishes to me, and I will tell you what we can do to make your CV perfect. 


PS: If you find a CV Resume you love. You may ask me to make like it. I can do anything what other designers do. Trust Me.

Reviews


:

Great. They did exactly what I asked for.

:

Great! Highly recommend!

:

Sam is great - she gets what I'm trying to accomplish, and produces great pieces so quickly! Would recommend her to anyone!

:

Great help with a quick revision from a previously designed resume

:

Fantastic job, Sam was able to quickly review my existing document and turn it into eye candy i am excited to share this work. Great job




No comments:

Post a Comment