Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Design A Professional Poster Or Flyer











About:

First things first,



Hello/ Hola/ こんにちは


I'm Erik, a branding strategist, logo and web designer. 

As a profesional designer, I have more than 6 years of experience, and had worked with +10 industries around the globe. Through design I had help my clients communicate in a more professional way to their costumers, and consumers. Every client is unique, and has its own brand voice so expect that your logo will be design to communicate your brand values. I offer design services for communication needs in print and digital platforms.



Creative Process

It’s essential to establish a clear two-sided communication between client and designer. To have a successful design process, I recommend you to answer the brief attached to this gig. With your initial insights I can develop graphic concepts that respond to the brand your looking for.

Hopefully we could work together,

If you have any doubts don't hesitate in send me a message I will get back to you within a few moments.

Reviews


:

A pleasure to work with. Always willing to incorporate feedback and make the requested adjustments. Satisfied with the final product. Strongly recommend!

:

Erik is a very qualified professional that understands the client's needs. The process experience was great, with really efficient communication throughout the whole process.

:

The pro seller did a great job.

:

Thank you so much! Can you send highest resolution version please?

:

Excellent as usual!!




No comments:

Post a Comment