Monday, October 26, 2020

Design A Attractive Flyers, Posters For You











About:

PROFESSIONAL GRAPHIC DESIGN

(flyer/poster design for any event) 

I'm Professional graphic designer...I have over 3 years EXPERIENCE specially flyer/poster/ design so i can do your job fast(12hrs) and best quality. I always very closely working with my clients. I have lot of BENEFIT for you.



MY SERVICES INCLUDE:                                                    

  • FLYER
  • PARTY FLYER
  • EVENT POSTER
  • PARTY POSTER
  • BANNER/HEADERS
  • LOGO
  • COVER(CD/DVD)
  • BROCHURES
  • LABEL
  • Coupon
  • POSTER 

Here is what we need to get started:

  • logo (if any) 
  • URL of your site (if any) 
  • Size, width-height (if you know) 
  • Specific text (important!) copy paste!
  • images (if you have!)
  • Brief
  • Website Address (if any) 
  • Logo Files (if any) 
  • Text/Copy
  • Images to use

 WHY ODER FROM ME??

  • FAST DELIVER
  • JPEG,PNG,PDF file formats FREE!!
  • commercial use FREE
  • Unlimited revisions for FREE !!!!
  • High Resolution FREE
  • Print ready FREE
  • Customer Friendly
  • Money back GUARANTEED !

feel free to contact me any time 

EXCLUSIVELY ON FIVERR.COM

 Order Now

  • Inbox me to information 
  • Feel free to message me if you have any question regarding this gig.
  • Please give me the order

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good job done.

Seller's Response:

Thanks.....

Seller's Response:

Excellent Work

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Communication was very good, i was happy with the design




No comments:

Post a Comment