Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Create High Quality Professional Infographic Design











About:

Greetings!

WELCOME TO MY GIG!

Looking for an creative and professional infographics fro your Business well you have come to the right place we offer you 3 packages in which you can get Unlimited Revisions and source files except for the (BASIC)  package. 

What you will get with my gigs are:



  • Unique Infographic and professional work
  • Creative and eye-catching design

  • Source File on .ai .eps .pdf
  • Commercial Use 
  • (PREMIUM PACKAGE) Create Custom illustration  for all point of your infographic 
  • Create Infographic and Convert to Power Point Format (EXTRA GIGS)
  • Research Content (EXTRA GIGS)
  • Preview in JPEG/PNG high resolution.

  • Any size.
  • Get Full ownership of the artwork
  • Unlimited Revision, I will create infographic until you satisfied ,so please order now!


For portfolio you can inbox me anytime I can show you some professional infographics works and sample ideas to inspire. You can check out my packages as well as for further quires you can inbox me!



You can Contact me any time 24/7 



Thanks

Best Regards

Team Helpace



Reviews


:

Was great to work will halpace. Responded right away and english skills were top notch. Sent him my blog post and he came up with multiple graphics and turned it into an infographic for me.

:

Seller was responsive and communicated well.

:

Listen carefully to my needs and took my feedback and applied them well. Very happy with end result.

:

Solid stuff

:

the banner are nice but I will not use them. the seller did not communicate at all to deliver.




No comments:

Post a Comment