Thursday, October 29, 2020

China Product Sourcing Agent And Supply Chain Management











About:

Do you feel a headache to choose a trusted supplier?
Pls contact me and I am able to help do this job.


Do you need a assistant in China?
I'd like to work together with you.


This is Owen from China


I am working more than 8 years in Supply chain management and purchasing
I am here for you 24/7 to make you happy!
Providing integrated service including sourcing, production management, quality controls, imports and exports, warehousing management and logistics. Our services achieve the whole process management from sourcing to finished product delivery.
My Target:
☆ High Quality Work
☆ Fast Service
☆ Good Communication
☆ Full Time Work
☆ Long Term Relation



Please Better Contact me first before Order my Gigs 
If you only care of the price, please do not order or contact me.

Reviews


:

Owen was extremely helpful and was able to bridge the communication barrier with my suppliers efficiently and effectively . A+

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment