Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Bookkeeping Using Quickbooks Online











About:

Hello,

Welcome to my Gig.



If you require bookkeeper for your Business, you are at the right place.

I am a Chartered Accountant Inter Qualified.I Offer my service to do bookkeeping using QuickBooks Online in reasonable fee with quality work and 100% satisfaction.



Provide following services:



  • Setting up New Company Accounts
  • Managing Charts of Accounts
  • Setting Up Customer , Vendor and Product & Services List
  • Create invoices and Bills
  • Maintaining Accounts Receivables and Payable
  • Weekly, monthly and year End Reporting
  • Budgeting
  • Exporting Reports In excel
  • Bank and Credit Reconciliations
  • Ratio Analysis 
  • Inventory Management 
  • Payroll Management 
  • Any other Accounting task needed



Looking forward to assist you with my service .



Please Contact me first before placing an order



Thanks 

Regards 

Maida Naz 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

She was fast and responsive. I would work with her again. I needed my 2018 bank statement\ transactions uploaded. Some of the descriptions were missing from my transactions when she uploaded them but not familiar with how quickbooks uploads information when converting PDF files to quickbooks online, so the job wasn't completely finished but it was not her fault as far as what pulled up over. Overall very satisfied. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Great to work for you and sorry for your inconvenient. If you still want any help and changes I would love to do it. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Great Job, Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Highly recommend. Very helpful and professional.

:

Thank You :)




No comments:

Post a Comment