Monday, October 26, 2020

Design High Quality Facebook Carousel Ads For You











About:

I will deliver high quality Facebook Carousel Ads Design. I combine the digital marketing perspective with an detail oriented graphic design touch. The Carousel format for Facebook is one of the most popular banner format and lets you show your service or product in the best possible way. It's a great way to increase sales, build brand awareness and tell a story online.



What you need to provide me with: 
  • Logo in PNG/AI/EPS 
  • Short brief of the product/service and what you want me to include
  • Text content to be included in the banners. Should be a few words to pass the 20% text rule.
  • Images (if you have images that you want to include)


What’s included:

  
  • Free Background removal 
  • High creative ads of your products or service
  • 1080 x 1080 pixels size images in JPG format
  • Quality stock images for free
  • Facebook/Instagram compatible (less than 20% text)


Hearing from you would be an absolute pleasure,

Go ahead and ORDER NOW!




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great job! I gave him logo, images and text and his first concept was so good! I had to do only 1 change.

:

I would have liked more communication after the order. I sent through the brief, but did not know what was going one for a day or 2 - it would be good for seller to confirm they received the brief, and understand what is required, ask questions or clarify certain things. Otherwise could end up wasting a lot of time..I liked the final output which was very good!

:

i do all what he ask and all the revisions, but he left me bad review. not recomended buyer

:

great wok and very quick

:

Great work as always highly recommend




No comments:

Post a Comment