Saturday, October 31, 2020

Personally Promote Your Country Music To Radio Stations In Canada











About:



Hi, my name is Ace, and I'm a musician. All my days are around music and my family.

In this gig, I offer you personal radio promotion for your Country Music radio stations in Canada.

It means that I send your song to different radio stations in Canada, as a personal and individual message to every radio.





  • The basic gig includes 45 personal e-mails to Country Music radio stations in Canada.
  • The standard gig includes 70 personal e-mails and one correspondence follow-up to Country Music radio stations in Canada.
  • The premium gig includes 100 Personal e-mails and two correspondence follow-ups to Country Music radio stations in Canada.




I promise to give you the best of me that your music will be heard.

If the radio station is interested in your music or gives any feedback, I will let you know immediately.

I'm at your service for any questions before or after the process.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

extraordinary gig with great impact and service for outstanding price. A lot more than anticipated. must-buy gig for all promoting country music songs. This is your gig!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your extraordinary kindness!! We appreciate you and your music.

Seller's Response:

Extraordinary experience. This team goes way above and beyond what is expected and over-delivers with extra dedication and effort for maximum possible reach via a great contact network. It was also wonderful collaborating with them. Highly recommended, 5 star +++ gig.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much for your kind words; we enjoy working with you as well! We wish you only the best, and we are always at your service.

Seller's Response:

Humanity at its best. Gig above expectations, great communication and great seller. Highly recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment