Saturday, December 28, 2019

Write Content That Will Increase Your Website Traffic











About:

Hi, I graduated from the Department of Travel Management and Tourism Guidance in Çanakkale. I am currently studying my second university in Business Administration (English). I have provided Turkish / English services in many fields such as travel, history, games, economics - finance, movies, crypto money, news, paraphrasing and I also have subtitle translation services. I have an article archive that I have written and published close to 2000 (two thousand).



Generally; I have experience in many areas such as;



  • Content Writing/Creation
  • Editorial
  • Content SEO
  • Translation
  • Subtitle Translation
  • Academic Article Writing
  • Content Marketing


I was the editor of an American news site about crypto currencies. I also provided translation and article services to major networks such as advertising agencies. I also worked as an interpreter for a German company's commercial relations and was part of a UK-based agency team, where I worked actively in SEO Editing. In addition, there are hundreds of sites I have written content.



I am currently working as a Content Marketing Manager at a US-based company.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment