Thursday, October 29, 2020

Design Best Creative Minimalist Logo In 24 Hours











About:

Hi.............. 



 
I have 5 years experience of logo design and i am professional certified graphics designer.



Unique concept and Creative creation idea is the main effect of my profession. I always preferred client satisfactions first and honesty is the best policy of my business. I will give you very professional design which will exact nature of your business and unique identity.  



Grunted to satisfy you.



Keep in Mind:



  1.  I have 5 years experience 
  2.  Fully Professional
  3. 100% creative design
  4.  Excellent Communication
  5.  Original Logo Concepts
  6. VIP Support 
  7. Emergency service (up on request)
  8.  Minimal iconic logo
  9.  Source and Vector files (without  any quality loss)
  10.  Logo Mock-up file
  11. Stationary design and Social Media Kit
  12.  Others on request.

Further any quarry....?? Feel free to inbox me any time. Please dont order any uncategoriized work without discussion. 

***** Satiesfection grunted 

 

Thanks for reading me.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent work

:

Delivery was received.

:

its not fair dear

:

great job!!!

:

Good work!




No comments:

Post a Comment