Thursday, October 29, 2020

Teach You How To Run A Successful Handmade Business











About:

Business Basics



I will provide a detailed step by step guide on how to set up your handmade business, including Etsy, Amazon and Social Media set up. 



Standard Coaching



I will provide a detailed step by step guide on how to set up your handmade business, including Etsy, Amazon and Social Media set up. When you have completed the steps in my guide I will check your progress and advise on any necessary changes or tweaks to improve your visibility and increase sales.  



Advanced Coaching



I will provide a detailed step by step guide on how to set up your handmade business, including Etsy, Amazon and Social Media set up. I will also be available for 1 on 1 coaching via Facebook chat and email, to help you and guide you along the way when you need support and guidance. I will check your work along the way and advise on any tweaks or changes you may need to make to improve visibility and increase sales. 



I found this support invaluable when I was setting up my handmade business- without it I would have given up many times!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment