Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Prepare Your Professional Financial Documents











About:

I will prepare custom made professional and simple to understand Financial Statements for your business in no time with a number of revisions to ensure your satisfaction.

I will also integrate these statements into your business plan and/or pitch deck. These statements can come with an executive summary!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great communication and very fast delivery and great job done

Seller's Response:

This guy is just a genius. That’s all I can say

:

The service I purchased was not completed. The seller didn't seem to grasp the instructions, and ended sending a non-working model.

:

This is a complete lie. Why would you say this? you asked for just one modification which I did. I do not understand why you would choose to say what is not in any way true. I do not even know how to respond to this. I can't say working with you was bad because it was not but this is all confusing.

:

Excellent experience in terms of work. But he needs to improve his communication skills




No comments:

Post a Comment