Sunday, April 26, 2020

Write Engaging Blog Posts For Your Website











About:

I understand the need for content. You cannot ignore the power it has over your business.



It takes time, effort and a fair amount of creative energy to produce the right content that'll attract the right people. And that's what I want to do for you. I want to take that stress away so that you can focus on the other 456 things that you need to do. 



Whether you need content for your new website, or blog content to propel your business in all sort of directions - I'm here. 



Will I be able to write about YOUR business though? Well, I've got experience writing for a financial services company, an organic living entrepreneur and beauty-freak websites. 



After we've spoken about your purpose and I've assessed the situation and what needs to be done, we can talk money. 



Generally, I'll be charging $5 for every 100 words. And $25 per hour for website content. 



Even though I've been out the industry for a while, it doesn't mean that I haven't been learning and experimenting with new ideas. I'm ready to re-enter. If you hear a big bang - that's me. 



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment