Thursday, October 29, 2020

Business And Personal Tax Advise For You











About:

Tax is an obligation for all. This is your chance to make it right! As an experienced certified financial accountant with over eight years I will assist you on tax matters. I have been exposed to various tax requirements in diverse tax regimes and currencies.I will advise you on tax matters when in doubt for your business and personal taxes.

I promise:

  • On Time Delivery
  • 100% Satisfaction and Quality
  • Customised  Tax package  as per your requirements
  • Best Competitive Price
  • Walk Through Tax Related Sessions if needed


I will handle tax advise relating to eligibility, filing and registration and tax risk exposure analysis



I will cover the following Tax Areas of Interest:

  • VAT/GST
  • Corporate TAX
  • With Holding Tax (WHT)
  • Personal Income Tax/PAYE
  • Tax Invoice Compliance
  • Tax Health Check/Risk
  • Tax Planning Techniques
  •  USA Tax- 2018 Tax Implications of Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) to Business Income and Expenses in the USA


Contact me for any clarifications and I will handle your tax inquiries.



Thank you!!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great job! I got what I needed on time. Keep it up. You'll be my man going forward.

Seller's Response:

Thank you. Looking forward to working with you again.

Seller's Response:

The work was explained thoroughly about self employment taxes and was made easy to understand coming from a normal day to day person. I would highly recommend if you need any tax questions.

:

Thank you. You are welcome. I appreciate.👍

:

He was helpful and understanding




No comments:

Post a Comment