Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Professionally Design Infographics Banners Diagrams











About:

Hi dear client, this is Ninovation, a professional graphic designer working in image creation and photo editing for several years. I am really professional at banner designing. My this service will include:



  1. Infographics designing
  2. Banner ads designing
  3. Banners for social media
  4. Diagrams
  5. Flowcharts
  6. Research methodologies
  7. Simple to complex infography
  8. product infography
  9. Banners for any domain


I will work with professional spirit and !00% accuracy. I hope you will be satisfied with my work.

Best regards

Ninovation

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Ninovation needs 10 stars 5 is not enough amazing work when i needed in came through as she always does and delivers

Seller's Response:

Thank you leon...your cooperation helps me doing perfect job

Seller's Response:

It was great working with this seller, my comunicative skills are not great but we managed to get to the agreement. Will buy again if needed :)

:

Thank you, Adam. You are always welcome :)

:

Great work! Would hire again:)




No comments:

Post a Comment