Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Market Your Los Angeles Business To The Masses











About:

I am a co-owner of a top LA marketing and SEO agency with cutting edge tools and world-class experience dealing with celebrities, and branding companies both locally and nationwide. My role was to boost businesses and give them maximum exposure through article marketing, guest posting, link building, video, on-site and offsite SEO plus more.



BASIC  - You provide a 400+ word article and I post it to a very cool LA website with a backlink back to you


STANDARD - You provide the content or I write the content (I have worked as a content manager for a Fortune 500 company) and I post it to cool LA online magazine and also to the top 4 social media sites.



ELITE - ***POWER PLUS*** Perfect for people wanting to dominate their niche- Content creation, plus social media PLUS 150 top backlinks, and YouTube promo video.



***No overly political, divisive, false, racially, culturally or sexually offensive material

***No specialized topics (e.g. medical, legal, special services, etc)



SECRET BONUS INCLUDED


Reviews


:

virtualworx did an amazing job...I am so impressed , I can't wait to hear what other projects they offer. I have purchased over 70 'gigs' on Fiverr , with a doubt this was the best gig. THANK YOU,,, THANK YOU,,, THANK YOU ... you are The Best !

:

I love her work and timely fashion!

:

Just awesome! Will buy again. Thanks!

:

Good work!

:

High DA=81 as promissed and everything else no prob actually beyond my expecting. Will definitely buy again. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment