Thursday, May 28, 2020

Make Original Photo Contents











About:

Photo CContent Business Account Management



All Social Media are a powerful platform to share content regarding your business product or service.To drive traffic at your business page you must have original contents and a well done visual effect to your posts. I have studied for years design and I am a visual Artist too and I will assure you to give impact to your followers, clients. You can use this gig for all social media like Facebook, Instagram, Pinteres, google plus , Linkeldin ....Give your business a new face, grow with me and you will get results. Spread your content to a vast and diversified audience. I



What I Can as your Social Media Manager, Marketer and with this gig you will get:



- Create with full credentials an individual Business Profile

- Optimize quickly and organically your Account

- Branding the photo content with your business logo

- The ultimate hashtag research

- Creative content writing



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Delivered with a great time frame - but I didn’t communicate needs enough and wasn’t to what I had expected. But he advised would do it again and I said no. I’m sure he is good should he have a better design brief. So just ensure this is clear

:

The buyer starts great, basic English but manageable to communicate. As per her sarcastic manners, which are great in ruining someone's enthusiasm in a working project I lowly recommend to a new seller collaboration without detailed and clear pre info about the product to be delivered. Positive

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment