Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Guest Post On My Travel Blogs With Dofollow Backlink











About:

I will give you a permanent DOFOLLOW backlinks from my 3 Travel Blogs.



Links to the sites: 

www.tourist-destinations.com   DA49

www.tourist-destinations.net   DA43

www.traveldevotion.com    DA20

I am the owner of these websites. Links will remain permanent and dofollow forever.

 

What do I need from you?

For a Basic Gig:

One link to your website, and a 500+ word post that is 100% unique and passes a strict plagiarism test. No spun content and the article must have perfect grammar. 

For a Standard Gig:

A link to your website, and two 500+ word articles that are 100% unique and passes a strict plagiarism test. No spun content and the content must have perfect grammar. 

For a Premium Gig:

Only a link to your website. I will create 3 different 500+ word articles that are 100% unique and relevant to your website. The articles will be created only for your link, and will not be used for any other purposes.

Please message me if you have any questions.

Reviews


:

All is good and as expected, the seller helped with some tips. Thank you

:

Very satisfied with the service provided!

:

Delivered as decribed

:

A very good work. Thanks

:

Great communications and 100% delivered as expected.




No comments:

Post a Comment