Sunday, May 31, 2020

Review And Give Valuable Feedback On Digital Content











About:

*PLEASE DISCUSS ALL PROJECTS WITH ME BEFORE ORDERING. IT IS AN APPRECIATED COURTESY*



I will give you feedback on anything you ask. I will offer my opinion and/or expertise on any subject you wish. Have a video that needs a critique? Or maybe a new website? Or maybe you need some internet marketing or digital marketing tips? I can help!



I can serve as an experienced 'fresh pair of eyes' to proofread, check functionality etc. of ad campaigns, PDF documents and content, download forms, automated journeys and anything that is part of the digital landscape.



Let me help you make your content the best it can be! I am an English Language & Literature graduate and native English speaker (UK) with the skill and experience to help you perfect any piece of content – be it a web page, business article, press release, blog post or even a short story.



For larger word counts or if you need me to do a lot of rewriting, please message me and we'll create a custom order. You may get sooner delivery than what is posted depending on my schedule and daily activities.



I am a UK-based writer, but can adapt to write in US English/International English.



Reviews


:

Feedback on writing

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment