Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Create Content And Manage Your Instagram Account











About:

I will curate all content for your Instagram posts. Content can include written text and your company logo. I can use images from your content library or I can use images I get from a database with images that are royalty-free and legally allowed for commercial use.



I will then research relevant hashtags, mix and match these hashtags for each post.



I will then interact with audience members by replying to comments on your posts and commenting on other accounts posts.



I will grow your Instagram account by following relevant accounts and un-following accounts that are not relevant to your niche or target audience.



I guarantee my work. This is where the revisions come into play. Once I curate your content, you can request any revisions you deem necessary. I’m always open to suggestions and will provide high-quality support while we are working together. This assures both of us that the work I am providing to you is going to be 100% to your satisfaction.



Reviews


:

Very easy to communicate with

:

Talented Richard, he delivered great contents for the social media. Highly recommended

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment