Thursday, May 21, 2020

Record An English Female Voiceover For You











About:

I like to create a voice-over to make YOUR brand the best!



I'm a professional full-time voice talent and I can speak for you in the following voice-over accents and languages:



1. Australian English

2. Neutral English

3. Asian-accent English, more specifically Singaporean

4. Westernised Hindi

5. Indian English

6. Westernised Malay

7. Westernised Indonesian

8. Westernised Urdu





Yes, I have truly been blessed with being able to record my voice is 8 different accents and multiple languages.



I LOVE voice over! I bring that energy and passion to every job I work on.

You can trust that I’ll give your job the care and attention it deserves, not just pump it out with a pile of others.

My services include:

  • radio commercials
  • Facebook video
  • podcast intro or outro
  • explainer videos 
  • IVR
  • voicemail
  • phone greetings
  • eLearning

  • whiteboard animation
  • corporate presentations 
  • narration
  • on hold messages


Order now!

I look forward to working with you!

Chandni

*From November 2019 onward, I will be donating 5% of my earnings to charity. Reach out to me for more details.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great! Excellent!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for the feedback! Great buyer, responsive with clear requirements! Highly recommend!

Seller's Response:

Great article for local realestate Buyers agent information. Will definitely use again

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your feedback! Buyer was clear on instructions and I enjoyed working with buyer! I look forward to developing a working relationship with buyer!

Seller's Response:

Chandni‘s work is superbe, as usual. I am so thankful to have found her. She’s a real




No comments:

Post a Comment