Sunday, May 17, 2020

Produce Quality Photographs Of Products In Diverse Settings











About:

Contact me to discus the type of photographs you are looking for; background, subject, general feel of the image you're hoping for, etc. Once we come to an understanding of the type of image you are hoping for, you can ship me the product and I will return photos to you within 2 weeks at most of receiving it.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I can't tell this seller is amazing. It is a christmas holiday season, and we have the shipping delay issue, but the seller still complete the job on time. The photo quality is great as I expect. If I want another photos, I will definite work with him again.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for working with me Sam! Hope to shoot for you again!

:

Amazing! Great work

:

Very friendly and easy to work with. Great communication regarding desired outcome!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment