Saturday, May 30, 2020

Create A Digital Marketing Strategy











About:

Digital marketing offers brands countless new ways to reach consumers. Having a custom strategy to make the most of each channel is key in generating leads and boosting sales. 



Each package includes a step-by-step action plan, sales funnels and a 30-minute consultation call. I'm offering three plans to accommodate all small-medium business sizes. At the end of the project you will have a clear path ahead of you, structured for success!



Why choose me

I have been working in digital marketing for over 16 years and am passionate about helping other business owners grow their brands. I make your success my #1 priority. All work is done in-house and never outsourced.



Please reach out with any questions.



I can't wait to help you reach your goals!

Reviews


:

Very thorough and easy to with - very much on time (it was me who was late responding).

:

One of the best digital marketers here on Fiverr. Very knowledgeable and experienced. Good cooperation. I would highly recommend Rebecca Bertoldi for any company looking for a digital marketer.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment