Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Be Your SEO Content Writer











About:

Are you looking for a professional content writer to supercharge your traffic with premium-quality SEO content, well you've found just the right gig.


My name is Omer Nadeem and I've been in the content writing field for about 5 years now. I've been working on Fiverr since 2016 and have catered to the content needs of hundreds of clients just like yourselves. That's enough about myself, let's move on to my services.


I can create anything from SEO based website content, blogs, article, product reviews and descriptions. I'll give you a better idea of my services through by talking about what exactly is included.



  • Do a thorough research and extensive data scraping of your niche

  • Write content based on your exact requirements
  • Incorporate highly searched SEO keywords (one for the BASIC Package, two for the rest. I can accommodate more too, please contact first)
  • Triple-check the grammar, spelling and sentence structures of your content
  • Add royalty-free and self-made graphics as well (Please inbox first)


So, if you think that I have what it takes to tend to your content needs, then go ahead and leave me a text. I'll reply as soon as possible.


Looking forward to hearing from you,
Omer Nadeem...

Reviews


:

First off the goo things: -He did more revisions than expected -He gave his best in some circumstances Things to be improved: -Failed to deliver on time and was almost two weeks later as the deadline was. I do understand the circumstances he had (no power for some days). Yet the rest of the time should have been no problem to deliver earlier. -Even though I communicated a few things, I had to re-communicate a couple of things over again. -There were certain content that had nothing to do with my core focus. Either research hasn't been made (even though I sent website, job description etc.) or seller didn't understand my main points or assumed and didn't re-ask for clarification.

:

Great content!! Thanks

:

great quality as always

:

Great writer and on time

:

thanks you




No comments:

Post a Comment