Saturday, March 28, 2020

Create An Ad For Your Marketing And Promoting Purposes











About:

All three Ads are handled differently as can see.  Now with this being said, I will only provide services based on the information that is seen in the 3 descriptions for Basic, Standard and Premium, and the ongoing advise will be and extra $10 dollars added to each individually price you see within the three separate categories. In my conclusion I will make the Ad exactly the way you see them in my samples, unless you send me a message stating that you want it to look a little differently. Although to be quite honest with you, the Ad in which you see that you like, will be the same type of Ad you are requesting me to create.  Also visit my FAQ for more info about the requirements of how things work.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment