Monday, March 30, 2020

Provide Creative Social Media Photo Content











About:

Welcome to Jules The Social's Content Creation Gig!



By posting the right content you achieve the goals of: 

-convincing your target audience of the value of your service offering,

-finding new customers, and

-retaining existing ones.



Let me help you achieve those goals! 



I will:

-Create original high quality photo content,

-Attach your logo to each photo,

-Hashtag research,

-Do 1 revision of each photo, if required. 



I will need you to provide: 

-Your Social Media Link (what social network you need the photos for),

-Your Website Link.



 I am at your service, so feel free to place an order now! 



Reviews


:

This seller did an awesome job. They are easy to communicate and know our needs. We are satisfied with their service, which has a great value. I highly recommend and will come back over and over and again.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment