Tuesday, March 31, 2020

An Indepth Analysis Of Your Social Channels











About:

Welcome to my social media audit Gig!

Are you struggling to form a connection with your audiences?

To find out what's not working for you, I'll have a deep dive look at your online presence. 

I'll hone in on what to improve in your social channels to increase presence with my audit. 

I'll look at :
  1. Your social channels
  2. Your posts (language, imagery, photography, etc)
  3. Your audience - number, engagement, expectations
  4. Your competition


I'll give a solid set of recommendations of what you can do to improve and where to focus your energy. 




A social media audit is a great way to see a full scope of where you or your business stand online. You will also gain insight into some of the areas to focus on and how you can make your accounts more visible to others online. I offer audits for Facebook and Instagram.



I have performed over 100+  audits successfully for big and small business. 



Order with confidence! You will not regret it. Go ahead and Order!!



I look forward to working with you!



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment