Saturday, March 28, 2020

Create SEO Articles For Your Business











About:

I will create blogs and articles for your company. I have 2 years of experience in writing content, I have written blogs with  different topics,  HR blogs, health, language learning, etc. I can write in two languages, English and Italian also I have good knowledge of Seo.



How I write the Articles:


  1. STEP 1: SELECT YOUR TOPIC. Choose a topic that interests you enough to focus on it for at least a week or two. ...
  2. STEP 2: ADDRESS YOUR AUDIENCE'S NEEDS. ...
  3. STEP 3: RESEARCH. ...
  4. STEP 4: TIGHTEN YOUR DRAFT. ...
  5. STEP 5: MAKE IT SPECIFIC. ...
  6. STEP 6: READ, REVISE, REPEAT.


Recognizing my skills you can expect this Gig to be flawless! 






Reviews


Seller's Response:

Romina was great as usual, really helpfull and outstanding!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you Vitor, it's a pleasure to work with you.

Seller's Response:

very helpful and goes beyond her commitment to help customers out, I recommend rominaguni! this is my second gig and I am very satisfied!

Seller's Response:

Thank you Vitor :). It is a pleasure to work with you :).

Seller's Response:

Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment