Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Create Social Media Content











About:

Are you looking for creative, unique social media content? You've come to the right place!



Content creation is the key to success in social media. Creating beautiful, engaging, relevant content is time-consuming, which is why I am here to help. Let me create your content while you focus on other parts of your business!



My social media content creation services include:

  • Company research to ensure the content I create is on-brand for your business and target audience
  • Social media posts that can be used on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter (if there are specific channels you would like to focus on, let me know, otherwise I will create posts that can work for all channels)


Please note:

I create content based on photos that clients send. The majority of posts will use client images, but if you don't have very many images or want more of a variety, I will create a mixture of posts using client photos, stock images, and simple graphics.



I look forward to working with you!



Please send me a message beforehand to make sure I am available to complete the gig. Thank you!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment