Sunday, March 29, 2020

Post Chinese Press Releases In China Online News And Blogs











About:

I'm a certified PR practitioner, graduated from National University of Singapore for Public Relations.  I have been involved in digital PR, online PR, social media and PR in China. 



I have been providing Chinese news content for online publishing for almost 10 years.  I can promote your company/ product seamlessly inside the news article and trigger people to react to Call to Action.



Please note that you must provide me Chinese content.

This service is only posting, it does not include translation.

If you need to translate content, please contact me for a quote.



I will also create blog posts for all news content that published by me, free of charge.

Because blogs can add hyperlinks which most news platforms don't offer.

So you get the winning combination. 





Reviews


:

Nice and fast.

:

Extremely happy. Everything was as described. Great communication. Prompt replies. Highly recommended. Thank you.

:

Amazing service!

:

Thanks again A*****

:

Thanks A+++++




No comments:

Post a Comment