Sunday, March 29, 2020

Write Social Media Posts For You











About:

Managing your social media can be so overwhelming, especially as a business owner with lots of other tasks to take care of, that is why you need a content writer to help ease the stress of writing content.


As a Content writer with over 3 years of experience, I  enjoy carrying out research and coming up with content for my clients. 


I have worked in the technology industry, E-Commerce, Fashion, Luxury Brands, Digital Marketing, Food Industry, Event management agency and I am still looking for exciting opportunities to help me grow and broaden my knowledge as an individual.


I always ensure to keep my clients updated as I carry out my tasks and I make fast delivery a priority. I also make sure my clients are a 100% satisfied. I do revisions until the aim is achieved. 

Reviews


:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

The level of the service could be better, lack of the communication,...

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

..........




No comments:

Post a Comment