Thursday, March 26, 2020

Be Your Social Media Captions Content Writer











About:

I am an experienced copywriter and my words reflect my creativity and youthfulness. With more than 2 years of experience in content marketing and copywriting, I have worked with some of the best brands around the world. The factors of wit and engagement that I include in my writing skills are contagious and I can assure that my social media captions will connect your audience with your brand. 



The process that I follow: 



1. Send me the posts/images you want to put the caption on. 

2. Share your Instagram/Facebook/Any other social media handle link. 

3. Get witty and catchy captions for your posts. 



Send me a message with your requirements and I would love to associate with you for all your social media content requirements! 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

My project was unique, and Harshit was able to deliver perfectly! He had some initial questions after the order was placed that helped him complete his work. Would love to work with him again, if he’s open to that.

Seller's Response:

Loved working with you, Crysti :) looking forward to a long term association!

Seller's Response:

Definitely will come back soon! Thanks Harshit for the great work! =)

Seller's Response:

Great experience, would love to work again!

Seller's Response:

He absolutely nailed it! Thanks a lot! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment