Tuesday, March 17, 2020











About:

Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind



When things gets tough, we all have our quotes that make us feel better. I will create a group of photos with inspirational phrases , with logo incorporated.



25 inspirational image quotes or phrases for the basic package.



50 inspirational image quotes or phrases for the standart package.



100 inspirational image quotes or phrases for the premium package.



You will get a fast delivery.



Quotes designed for any social media like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest



Feel free to talk with me about your preferences.



I will add your favorite quote.



Are you ready?



Order now.



It will be my pleasure to help you



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you, this was the fastest job ever ,thank you for helping me . Looking forward to work together again.

Seller's Response:

Gaia delivered perfect work. I will definitely work with her again.

:

Thank You

:

Gaia delivered very fast and in a high quality. I will definitely work again with her.

:

Thank you. Nice working with you




No comments:

Post a Comment