Monday, March 23, 2020

Write One Month Of Social Media Content











About:

With over 7 years in the digital marketing industry, I believe I have the needed experience to offer you this service. 



In this gig, I am going to come up with one month of social media content for you (30 posts - captions only)



I will do an in-depth research of your company and come up with quality posts that are going to bring the needed engagement, shares, comments, likes, leads, sales, and revenue. 



I will write appealing posts for your specific company and you can use them on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter. 



By ordering this gig, you are assured of getting:



  • High quality social media posts. 
  • Social content that will increase brand loyalty. 
  • Facebook posts that will boost website traffic
  • Instagram and Facebook posts fit for your target audience. 


Thank you for going through my gig. 



Looking forward to working with you.



Kind Regards, 

Patrick

Reviews


Seller's Response:

great work. excellent communication and provided the work in the time frame. my category is challenging and he researched my field and provided a great range of options. Some of the options he provided will need some tweaks by me, but the baseline and new ideas provided are really awesome. great work. great guy. will use again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you. Let's do this again soon!

Seller's Response:

Awesome seller. Repeat customer.

Seller's Response:

Thank, lets do this again soon

Seller's Response:

Thanks Pat.




No comments:

Post a Comment