Monday, March 23, 2020

Create Superb Content For Social Media











About:

I can create 100% unique and original content for your social media profile. there are different platforms of social media, it is up to you what you choose for yourself.



You can ask me for creating 5 posts

or

you can higher me for one month (one post daily posting)

or

You can higher me for long term social media posting on your profile

I am ready to serve you



For 5 posts of 50 to 60 words, my rates are defined (20$) and if you want services as I described in upper lines, then surely, rates will be different.



for long term work, standard and premium offer available.



I must say these rates are according to "50-60" words, but if you needed "200-300" words posts,

Don't worry, I will cooperate with you and must give you compensation for making you, my permanent client. 



Note:: before assign me the project, you must inbox me, so we will negotiate about project and after reaching single decision, we will proceed further. I hope, you understand that.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment