Saturday, March 14, 2020











About:

I will deliver 5 posts for any social media platform at once. If needed, I will post them and engage with your followers.



I will research your company and competitors to ensure the content I create is engaging and on-brand and my tone of voice matches your previous posts. I will research hashtags related to your business and suggest the most appropriate ones (for Instagram). I will design posts to direct users to your website/landing page. 



Why you need this?



To engage with your customers and create more loyalty to your brand.



Rather than you taking your time to manage your brand's page or hire a full-time employee, I'll do this for you.



Spend your valuable time running your business and let me take care of your social presence as your personal social media manager! 



Note: this gig does not include images. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment