Sunday, March 15, 2020











About:

Oh, hi! Thanks for coming by. Welcome to my Fiverr profile, feel free to have a look around and if you see anything you like, just let me know.



My name is Wendy. I'm a freelance copywriter with 5 years experience in digital marketing and an honours degree in English Literature & Language from the University of Stirling. During this time, I have developed a passion for finding a way to make even the most complex subjects engaging in an article or blog; I have honed my skills in conceptual copywriting and I have worked with a range of amazing clients. 



I guarantee 100% professional, original content because I believe that generic, copy-paste jobs are pointless :)



If you're looking for copy that gets leads, not just clicks - I'm your gal.



You can order multiple gigs for multiple webpages should you need them, but truthfully, I'm as flexible as you need me to be: whether you want regular blog writing, a full website rewrite or frequent social media posts. Just drop me a line and let me know your requirements: I'm always eager to take on exciting new projects.



I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


:

Seller supported me even before I have placed the order, which made her my 'go-to' when the time to make the order came. That was a nice experience!

:

Fantastic work, great experience. I’ll definitely use her services again.

:

Perfect copy, perfect service!

:

Wendy did an amazing job! It was an absolute pleasure working with her. She understood the brief and did the research so well. I will definitely work with her again!

:

Very professional and able to tune in to the message of my business. Great Job!




No comments:

Post a Comment