Sunday, March 15, 2020











About:

I will Do  your daily posts on your social media accounts

I will manage your account as per your request and negotiation. I am also willing to learn how are you managing your account or how your previous account manager handles your account. 

 Daily posts on your social media accounts

  • 3 POSTS A DAY
This is for the morning, afternoon and evening posts.
  • 5 POSTS A DAY
This is for the 5 peak hours that most people are online.
  • 8 POST A DAY
This is for all the peak hours that most people are online.

I will love to have the opportunity to fulfill your Job. My goal is to earn a 5-star review from you and I believe that I can do it in the best way than others. I will give you Unlimited Revisions. I will work for you until you satisfy 100% (No extra charge) ✓ Quick delivery ✓ Friendly communication ✓ Affordable price And many more! I am a Professional Graphic Designer, and working in this niche for almost 5 years. Let me know if I can help you out with this. Looking forward to assisting you with my service. If you have any confusion or doubt or anything, please ask me, if you were waiting for the perfect time to seize this opportunity, the time is now. Time to get busy! REGARDS

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment