Sunday, March 15, 2020











About:

                                                                Ask for Sample



Note: Please send me your article before placing an order, I will check the quality of an article because I am not accepting the fully promotional article.  



Why you have to post your content on this site?



This website is a Google news approved site and getting daily traffic 50000 to 160000 .



I will give you one backlink from this website.



A link from the Google-approved news website ( Domain authority  80 ) will definitely help your blog/site gain more page authority and domain authority, and to be easily found on search engines, such as Google, Yahoo, Bing etc.



Important



Words limit should be more than 500

I just can give you one dofollow backlink in the article body.

I cannot work with sites in the following niches: gambling, dating, adult, and pharmacy.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me and I'll be glad to help. 

 

Thanks,

Muhammad Imran

   







Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment