Thursday, March 26, 2020

Promote Your Book With My Book Marketing Experience











About:

No book sales! Struggling to get your book in front of readers!



Don't worry, I'm here to help. My name is Yenpri Laypil, author and facebook marketer and I've successfully used ads to sell thousands of copies of my books. I've spent a lot of time learning and optimizing cost-effective marketing strategies and I've consolidated those strategies into a winning formula that will work for you too. I’ll help drive traffic to your book URL on 5 platforms:

1) Facebook ads
2) Instagram
3) My Twitter Page 
4) My Facebook page 
5) My website

All I need from you is a little bit of information to set up the campaign so you can focus on your writing! 

Get this gig today!

Note and disclaimer: I work exclusively with fiction authors in genres from dark fantasy to romantic comedy. I reserve the right to refuse any title. Sales are not guaranteed, but I will give your book the exposure it deserves. Please allow a minimum of two working days for Facebook ad approval.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment