Friday, May 1, 2020

Run Jungle Scout Pro On Products Within 24Hr











About:

IF your are looking at this advert you probable have a product in mind to sell on amazon, BUT need further information for example; how it SELLS, whats the COMPETITIONS like, expected PROFIT MARGINS ect  



Look no further !!  I am the fastest and most responsive jungle scout vendor on the fiverr marketplace, I always aim to deliver each order as fast as i possible can, i also pride myself on my customer service, i make sure every customer is satisfied with my service 



NOTE:  - you must have an idea of the product's you think will sell ****



I will run jungle scout Pro extension for  5 / 10 / 15 (depending on your order) products you wish to research, I will then send you your evidence which will include screenshots of the products being run through jungle scout.



You will SEND *** The opportunity score *** also to have an idea before starting your Business, 


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment