Saturday, March 21, 2020

Grow Your Discord By Getting You Hundreds Of New Members











About:

https://socialboostings.com/



Want to get hundreds of discord members fast!



Well, you have come to the right place!



We will add the requested amount of discord members to your server to boost its size and make it look more professional then it did before.



After purchasing our products our clients have seen a 50% increase in the number of members who stay in their server after joining.  Because lets face it, we are a lot more likely to stay in a server with 500+ members than one with 50.



Reviews


:

Yes, he did what I asked for, But for context, later on, he isn't very responsive so remember that. Overall though I would recommend.

:

Thanks added extra members because of wait

:

Fantastic seller :)

:

he added about 100 bots, not actual people, I guess that fits with the description

:

Fast delivery, exactly what I wanted, take it from me I was about sceptical to begin with but he is a man of his word




No comments:

Post a Comment