Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Create An Unboxing Video For Your Product











About:

*Note* delivery times may change due to delivery of product from you to me....

products can not be returned. If you want your product back, a £10 handling fee will apply. You must cover the return shipping cost.

once i have received your product i will create the unboxing video in 1-3 days.



Bronze 

-short video

-description of the product/s 



Silver

-a video of me unboxing your product/s

-description of the products 

-i'll test the product out on video 



Gold 

-a video of me unboxing your product/s

-description of the products 

-i'll test the product out on video 

-it will also go on my instagram account 

-i will tag your company's website and instagram account 

-i can also put it on my youtube



i will review for most things like fashion accessories, clothes, shoes, jewelry, i have a hamster and 2 rabbits who i can also test pet products on  



thank you for checking out my gig. x



Reviews


:

Very good video showcasing our products and the wonderful effects that she received from them Thanks

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment