Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Write Creative Web Content











About:

Experienced Web Content and Copywriter

I am an experienced web professional with 10 years of web content and copywriting experience. I've written for and maintained multi-million dollar e-commerce sites as well as smaller projects. I can turn around high-quality content in a short timeframe and am open to full website redesign projects or other website maintenance projects. I have more than five years of experience with WordPress and HubSpot.

If you have any questions drop me a message. I always reply :) cheers

Regards,

Amelia

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Prompt & honest

Seller's Response:

One of the gentlemen I met in Fiverr. Calm, respectful and considerate of others. I would be happy to accept his work at any time, because he provides what he wanted in a clear manner, and honestly appreciate other's work. I could recommend Andy as a decent buyer for any seller in Fiverr.

Seller's Response:

I thought the assignment given was tough but she studied an entirely new product category, got on top of it and wrote articles that sounds like it came from an industry person. More than satisfied with the output

:

He is an excellent partner to work with. Everything explained, documents provided, he made it easy. I would like to work with him, and it was an entire pleasure - he was kind and patient. I would recommend him to any seller as an excellent buyer.

:

Fantastic job. Would​ recommend her writing service




No comments:

Post a Comment