Friday, September 4, 2020

Write An Email Campaign To Promote Your Webinar











About:

The Ultimate Way To Maximize Webinar Attendance


You need to have as many people watching your webinar possible.


This service is for your if...


  • You have an email list of at least 200 people.
  • You have a webinar to promote.
  • You want the highest amount of attendees possible.


I will help you turn email subscribers into webinar viewers.


Hire me by selecting the appropriate level of service.


Want more information?


There is a proven process to convert email subscribers into webinar attendees. My clients enjoy high webinar sign ups and high attendance rates.


Hi, I’m Scott. I’ve been writing professional, high converting marketing copy for thought leaders, SaaS companies, publicly traded companies, and small businesses for 15 years.


In that time, I’ve learned proven strategies to leverage the principles human psychology and sales best practices to get people to do what you want them to do.


Common email marketing mistakes:


  1. Lack of respect for the audience
  2. Unclear problem, solution, and call to action
  3. Lack of a plan


You owe it to yourself to have a successful email campaign and successful webinar.


Hire me today, and I will help you make your webinar a success.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment