Thursday, March 19, 2020

Various Tasks For You











About:

This gig is created to help you with all kinds of random tasks that you might have for me and which are not included in my other gigs. I have more than 6 years of experience in Online Marketing and Content Creation, and I can do all sorts of tasks related to these fields (article writing, social media posting, social media content, research, coaching, basic image editing, basic video editing, etc.)



Make sure to contact me first before ordering, and we will discuss and negotiate the terms & conditions and the right price. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you, good job!

Seller's Response:

amazing he is ..!!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you! It was a pleasure to work with you!

Seller's Response:

Delivered in a timely manner. Easy to communicate with

:

Thanks! It was great to have you back!




No comments:

Post a Comment