Friday, March 20, 2020

Create Engaging Content For Your Social Media Accounts











About:



  • I will design/ create a high-quality and clean poster that performing better across all social media accounts (to get more likes comment and share)- engagement 
  • I will give you top trending identifying keyword/Hashtag relate to your topic of interest 
  • I guarantee a 20% increase in your posts organic engagement rate
  • I can write for you a compelling and high engaging Ad copy for your poster for an extra Gig
  • I will give you extra tips on when is the best time to publish your post 
  • I will provide a source file for an extra Gig

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work

Seller's Response:

Great time working with you, wish well with your business and hope to see you again soon!!!

:

The seller served as a knowledge broker with out sounding self centered, great service and guidance.

:

Welcome, am happy to help you.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment