Thursday, March 19, 2020

Create Content For Your Products











About:

If you need someone to create and write good content for th products that you want to sell online, you have come to the right place.

The two platforms I usually work with are Shopify and Wordpress. If you are using other platforms, please contact me before ordering.

For this job I will need one or two pictures of your product, some keywords the goals you have about this product.
I have worked with many categories of products like electronics, clothing, home, personal care, accessories of any type, sports and a lot more. I  have also worked with many e-commerce companies and created content for more than 10k products.

I can create the description of your products in 2 languages; italian and english.



 

Reviews


:

Perfect work. Thanks

:

Great work. Delivered on time and very nice to work with

:

great!! thank you so much

:

bery good communication and amazing job

:

Sweet and Professional worked. It was a real pleasure working with her. I will turn to her in the future!




No comments:

Post a Comment