Monday, March 16, 2020











About:

I have 2 websites, one is in the money making niche where i review online scams and i refer my viewers to real money making opportunity.  My second site is more newer but is already indexed with the search engines and its in the Anxiety and Depression niche.  One really good thing with buying a guest post on one of my websites is that it will be SEO and i can guarantee your post will get lots of comments which will help your article get ranked higher on search engines.



You can pick the keywords you want to use and i can use a keyword research tool to see how competitive those words are.  Or you can give me an idea of a title and i will search what keywords i think will rank higher.  This is a great gig because i love blogging on my site and i get tons of comments all the time on each article.  The Basic and Standard i will only share on a couple of social medias to gain more traffic but the Premium i will share on all my social media including my personal Facebook and business account.  Depending how many backlinks you want to other stuff make sure to pick the right package for you that has everything you want.  Feel free to message me first!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment