Saturday, March 21, 2020

Set Up And Run Your Facebook Page For Ultimate Success











About:

Looking to finally hit publish on your Facebook Page? Or increase the relevance of your current one?

There is a secret sauce that Facebook is looking for when it comes to increasing your page rankings. 



The Basic:  A complete set-up/review of a Facebook Business page, to make sure you are utilizing it for maximum visibility (without ads). Includes: Facebook Banner, a personalized report of the important settings to turn on for your business, an action plan that shows you what Facebook is looking for and how to implement. *BONUS: I will create 4 free customized posts to get you started



The Standard: 

Includes the basic AND 30 customized Posts that are tailored to your business or niche. 



The Premium:  Includes the Basic and Middle Packages with the added benefit of having me manage your Page for 30 days. I will upload the posts for you, comment and respond to your audience. 



**I'm finally posting my first job on Fiverr, (I've been working for local businesses until now) but will keep the rates the same for those who start with me at these INTRO rates. 



Message me with any questions!



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment